Toshiya Miyata (宮田俊哉, Miyata Toshiya) is a current member of the Johnny & Associates group Kis-My-Ft2. He is the 'M' in Kis-My-Ft2
PROFILE[edit | edit source]
- Name: Toshiya Miyata (宮田俊哉; Miyata Toshiya)
- Nicknames: Mitsuchi, Mii-kun, Miyacchi
- Birthdate: September 14, 1988 (Age 29)
- Birthplace: Kanagawa, Japan
- Blood type: A
- Height: 173 cm
- Weight: 54 kg
- Hobbies: Playing the guitar, harmonica, piaon, and violin
- Strong Point: Happy person
- Weak Ponin: Can't sense the atmosphere properly
- Special Ability: Never worries about things
- Favorite Sport: Soccer
- Favorite Food: Meat
- Treasures Most: Peaceful world
- Enterered Johnny's: February 4, 2001
- Image Color: Purple
TRIVIA[edit | edit source]
- Toshiya is the most optimistic member of the group and the most adult-like among the younger members.
- He is a hardworking person and takes everything seriously.
- He always skips meals with the rest of the Kis-My-Ft2 members and still needs to go on an outing with them. He explains that this is because they always plan one when he has to finish schoolwork.
- Toshiya is a daydreamer and always seems to be in a type of fantasy land.
- Co-member Hiromitsu Kitayama calls him the Neighborhood Ojisan.
- He was called the juniors number one in walking the fastest.
- He finds magazine interviews very fun and enjoyable.
- Toshiya is admired for not worrying about anything.
- He has the most trouble during practices, but enjoys dancing thoroughly.
- He is considered the kindest member of the group and will be quickly defended by the other members if someone were to offend his kindness and the way who looks after the other members.
- Miyata loves anime and manga.
- He is also considered as the stingy one of the group because if you ask him to loan you money, he will calculate the interest rates for it on-the-spot.
- He attended and graduated from Kokushikan University.
FILMOGRAPHY[edit | edit source]
 Shiritsu Bakleya Koukou
 Shiritsu Bakaleya Koukou THE MOVIE
MAGAZINE APPEARANCES[edit | edit source]
[2011.9.??] LOOK at the STAR! November 2011 Issue (Feature)